Default [ARENA BUG] Points

After last update, the arena points reset to 1000 for someone, while others still 1400 (and until here I tought ok, could happen), I do some arena then I relog and my points are 0.
    Yeah 0, now after winning 5 or 6 matches my points are 29, basically impossible to get any Z reward..what happened? (I have other 3 chars and they all have 1000+)
    My archer was constantly top 10, 6th or 7th place (gears, mounts, blabla), I'd like to know why score went 0, never happened before (tried relogging and doesnt go back the right way)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco86 View Post
    After last update, the arena points reset to 1000 for someone, while others still 1400 (and until here I tought ok, could happen), I do some arena then I relog and my points are 0.
    Yeah 0, now after winning 5 or 6 matches my points are 29, basically impossible to get any Z reward..what happened? (I have other 3 chars and they all have 1000+)
    My archer was constantly top 10, 6th or 7th place (gears, mounts, blabla), I'd like to know why score went 0, never happened before (tried relogging and doesnt go back the right way)
    Arena points reset to 1400 for some because they hit the threshold to required to start at 1400. Probably there to put some gap between lesser players from stronger ones