View Poll Results: Do you intend to play PI Live?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not without my PI16 roster!

    48 92.31%
  • Of course! Can't wait!

    4 7.69%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiyhen Chang View Post
    Taiwanese GMs do the same things:(↓Translate by GOOGLE)
    For the PI official no warning release can not be transferred to retain the relevant product information, and badly in the week before the release of the message is still selling these goods can not be retained, resulting in serious damage to the player, based on "their own rights, save their own!" , The following relief, please tell everyone! And trouble you players quickly in accordance with the SOP procedures for relief ~
    1. Trouble you go to Google & Apple will Pi this game rating to "1 star", and paste the above (the first floor message, please copy the text).

    2. trouble everyone will be the above text (first floor message), write to the hive customer service.

    3. Announce these things in the FB community and Baja above.

    4. After the Hive callback, we will write to Google & Apple again.

    5. Finally, after the reply to Google & Apple, we all went to complain with Consumer Protection.

    6. Wait for the result of consultation with Google & Apple.
    Thanks man!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    62

    Default

    wow.. i had no idea that this was happening until i read this post. i havent been on this forum in awhile. that said...

    WOW. i am f'ing outraged right now. ive spent a good amount of money on this game.. and just recently finished filling out my roster with almost all Black Edition SE players. now all that money, and time, was for absolutely nothing.. right when i was getting my roster really good.

    now just a "thanks for playing! we have a really great NEW game coming!! but nothing you did or had will carry over."

    complete garbage. why cant they give us the same players we have on our rosters?!! too much work?!! awwww. how dare the owner hire some extra staff and make that happen. he's too busy counting all of his money.

    if they had any decency or respect for their customers they would carry over our rosters or give us a 'star' package or whatever they will use equal to the amount we have spent on the new game. but i doubt it.

    i seriously cannot believe this is happening...

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleCrown View Post
    Hi GMs,

    We hear your concerns and, unfortunately, after a 3-year run we've decided to no longer use the previous MLBPI game infrastructure and database. MLBPI Live is a completely new game from the ground up, and your rosters will not transfer because there is literally no way to do it. The systems of team management and player enhancement are completely different, so there is no exact equivalent for, as an example, a Black Edition Legend player (there are will be no player ranks MLBPI LIVE).

    We will be posting information regarding the Special Benefits system later today, and more information regarding the new player management system for MLBPI Live later this week.

    I still encourage you to let you voices be heard, to parrot ES_Mets. Our developers and producers are paying attention and your feedback will help us create something that will work for everybody.

    Thank you for your feedback, GMs. There is more news to come.

    -TripleCrown-

    even if you cant give us the same level of a player, such as Black Edition, etc.. why cant you at least give us the same PLAYER?!! the same ROSTER?!

    im so outraged right now. so much money and time thrown out the window.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzmoneyb View Post
    even if you cant give us the same level of a player, such as Black Edition, etc.. why cant you at least give us the same PLAYER?!! the same ROSTER?!

    im so outraged right now. so much money and time thrown out the window.
    Request a refund from the App Store or google play store. You can only get a refund for what you spent on then last 90 days but at least it's something. I did that on the App Store and they refunded me. If enough people do this maybe they'll realize how stupid they are being. Doubt it but who knows.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I was wondering why i couldn't buy stars and so many items were at a discount rate. I came here to the forum, and now i know why.

    My honest truth:

    I will admit, I probably will play the new version. HOWEVER, I know for sure I will NOT spend any money. I have spent at least few hundred over the last 3 years. The Greatest thing about this game and sole reason why I was willing to spend so much money was I knew from year to year it would carry over.

    Mobile games from EA such as madden and fifa never did this, and therefore, I have NEVER spent any money on those games.

    I will copy and past this message to a few more post so hopefully Gamevil will read this. I have nothing else more to say.
    IGN: LetsGoPad (not LetsGoPads).

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Man...it's been more than a week...and no info about the #special benefits. I am starting to think there was no plan to begin with. The damage is alrwady done I guess.. Looking at the number of guys getting refunds...]

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leo7630 View Post
    Man...it's been more than a week...and no info about the #special benefits. I am starting to think there was no plan to begin with. The damage is alrwady done I guess.. Looking at the number of guys getting refunds...]
    Just more proof that they have no plan whatsoever.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleCrown View Post
    Hi GMs,

    I am extremely sorry about the incorrect information provided yesterday regarding the timing of the Special Benefits explanation. Certain details of the benefits system could not be finalized yesterday and we are working with the greatest urgency to ensure that the system is both fair and fun for our users. I understand the frustration and take full responsibility.

    We are discussing the details with the developers nonstop and I will deliver the news as soon as I'm able. Once again, I sincerely apologize and will work hard to avoid future mishaps.

    -TripleCrown-
    That's what we longtime players see as the problem here... we don't want the special benefits system made fair and fun for all users, the longtime players and those with VIP levels want to be compensated mirroring their time or VIP level real money spent to reflect their accounts from mlbpi16...
    It's not a one size fits all thing...
    It's the same as when a new player joined mlbpi16, they didn't receive a start up package that was equivalent to a long term players account, they had to start from scratch, now going the other way to a new version of mlbpi the long time player shouldn't have to go back down to a new players starting point...
    Nothing is equal or fair in life and Gamevil should reward those who have been loyal and financially supportive of them in the past going into the future...

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Obviously this has already been expressed on dozens of posts, but I feel disgusted, insulted and cheated by this situation. Gamevil is robbing us of real money. I've personally spent at least $1,500-2,000 on this game since I first started playing 3 years ago. They pulled the same scam when transferring from the 2015 to 2016 game, but that wasn't nearly as bad as this. Thousands/Millions of people have spent so much money on this game, clearly enough to keep them profitable and in business, but this is how Gamevil treats its customers. The fact that even our 25-man rosters aren't transferring over is completely insane. How can Gamevil justify people spending money on this game, developing our teams & players for 3 years, then they just create a new game and delete everything we've worked hard to obtain!? The compensation is not even close to fair. I'm really sick of Gamevil treating us with neglect and disgrace, it's getting really old. I won't stand for it anymore. I hate even thinking about this, but I'm very seriously considering a lawsuit over this. I want all my money back that I spent on this game over the past 3 years.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entersandman7 View Post
    Obviously this has already been expressed on dozens of posts, but I feel disgusted, insulted and cheated by this situation. Gamevil is robbing us of real money. I've personally spent at least $1,500-2,000 on this game since I first started playing 3 years ago. They pulled the same scam when transferring from the 2015 to 2016 game, but that wasn't nearly as bad as this. Thousands/Millions of people have spent so much money on this game, clearly enough to keep them profitable and in business, but this is how Gamevil treats its customers. The fact that even our 25-man rosters aren't transferring over is completely insane. How can Gamevil justify people spending money on this game, developing our teams & players for 3 years, then they just create a new game and delete everything we've worked hard to obtain!? The compensation is not even close to fair. I'm really sick of Gamevil treating us with neglect and disgrace, it's getting really old. I won't stand for it anymore. I hate even thinking about this, but I'm very seriously considering a lawsuit over this. I want all my money back that I spent on this game over the past 3 years.
    I've "only" spent about a tenth of what you have but would not hesitate for one second to add my name to a civil suit. I play madden mobile and it ****s like crazy when it resets but I always KNOW it's going to reset and can make an informed decision on if I want to spend any money. The **** Gameville is pulling here is madness.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •