Default Lost weapon and lower down some weapon level

Dear AP devs. No need along word to say. But i lost everything that i got from B2B event. Such as MKGL ATOM 4stars MKGL reg 6stars RL regular 5stars and lots of em. Shamrock kpk i should make it 5stars today. Lmg atom i can make it 5stars and they are missingI can actually make them 7. Its enough to make it 7 and now they are lost. I dont need any compensations i need them back. Its my hard work. So pleaseeee give it back.

Yes , all the xmas and new year gifts and compensation gone , i've just got my a500 to 7* level 30 gone not to mention gear and other weapons , were all in the same position, i won't touch game until restored ... let's hope they have that info

My main acc has gone back to just before the autumn/ nightcrawler crate deals and 2nd acc has dropped from level 28 to 25 , with both losing weapons , gear and gold , it looks like some players are hit harder than others ?????

Same all my weapons i won from b2b gone , I too don't want compensation I WANT MY WEAPONS BACK.. They don't appreciate how much hard work we put into making these weapons, only to have them taken away again not good.

My account got reset back to Dec. 31, 2016.

Everything, Everything from the LMG/ Launcher event are gone, including several IAP, I pay for, and gold compensations. Eleven days of inbox daily rewards gone, including my 4*PW-9 veteran. (My 6* HG 29 revolver echo is also gone. Do you have any idea I much time, money and luck it took to get this weapons?)

The game is asking me to update again. I'm affraid if I do it, I'll lose everything for 2015 and 2016.
    Last edited by Rep Man; 01-11-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Smell like a dirt politic. If devs want me to delete the apps why dont they ask politely.

Can't sell the junk we were given, can't buy anything new. Can't collect daily rewards. The game is broken! Fix it!