Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    172

    Default [Announcement] 1/10 Detailed Update Notes



    Hi Adventurers!

    Here are the full update notes!

    New Mileage System
    -Whenever you receive 3★ warriors through Starble Recruit, you will start to accumulate mileage
    -Adventurers will be able to access the Mileage Shop once Mileage is accumulated
    -Adventurers will receive 5 mileage per 3★ warrior
    -Mileage will be accumulated for every 3★ warrior you've obtained since the start of the game's service until the maintenance.

    Attendance Rewards Updated
    -Attendance rewards will be changed
    -Day 1 will start after the maintenance

    Swordsman Warrior Recruitment Event
    -Event period: 1/11 – next maintenance
    -Chance of recruiting a Swordsman will be increased to about 35%

    First Purchase Package
    First Purchase Packages have arrived in the Shop
    -Package details: Large amount of Starbles + 4★ Grade A Egg or 4-5★ Grade A-S egg (depending on the package
    -4★ Grade A Egg: Receive a 4★ warrior with a 100% chance
    -4-5★ Grade A-S Egg: Receive a 4★ warrior with a 90% chance, or an 5★ warrior with a 10% chance
    -First Purchase Package can only be purchased once per account.

    Adventurer Level Cap Increase
    -Adventurer level cap increased to 180

    Adventure Update
    -Chapter 5 will be unlocked
    -Use your warriors to fight in the new chapter’s maps

    Chat Update
    -Notifications have been added in the Chat screen
    -Notifications will show for:
    -5★ Warriors received
    -Warriors evolved into 6★
    -Runes successfully enhanced
    -Rank 1 achieved in Siege Battle

    Stat Balance Changes
    -Swordsman: Quick Attack -1
    -Archer / Cannoneer: HP +10%
    -Spearman: Movement Range -15%
    -Iris: Quick Attack 17 > 15
    -Olivia / Victoria / Crystal: Quick Attack +1; Movement Range -200

    Skill Balance Changes
    Leader Skills
    -Dorothy: HP 50% > 100%
    -Angelina: Movement Range 30% > 50%
    -Lion: ATK 20% > 55%
    -Albert: HP 40% > 55%

    Warrior Skills
    -Christina: Damage equal to 150% of ATK on all enemies > 130%
    -White Tiger: Continuous damage equal to 50% of ATK > 40%
    -Chris: Damage equal to 30% of ATK on all enemies > 70%
    -Siren (Water): Magic Orbs ATK 20% > 40%
    -Siren (Wood): 50% chance of inflicting continuous damage > 60%
    -Siren (Dark): 2 Magic Orbs > 4 Magic Orbs
    -Succubus (Fire): Damage equal to 20% of ATK on all enemies > 50%
    -Succubus (Dark): Damage equal to 20% of ATK on all enemies > 60%
    -Camilla: Decreases Water enemy’s ATK by 40% > 60%
    -Latanya: Magic Orb ATK 30% > 70%
    -Brin (Fire): ATK 35% > 70%
    -Brin (Wood): ATK 40% > 70%
    -Hendel: Magic Orb ATK 25% > 35%
    -Count Bloody Louis / Count Frozen Blood: Damage equal to 25% of ATK on all enemies > 50%
    -Count Vlad Tepes: Damage equal to 30% of ATK on all enemies > 55%
    -Robin: DEF 40% > 80%
    -Ghost Knight (Water): Continuous damage equal to 40% of ATK > 30%
    -Gayle: Continuous damage equal to 50% of ATK > 60%
    -Karin: Continuous damage to 5 turns > 8 turns
    -Theo: 50% chance for continuous damage for 5 turns > 60% for 6 turns
    -Marigold: Disable skill for 20 turns > 25 turns; Continuous damage for 20 turns > 25 turns
    -Lily: Snare for 4 turns > 10 turns
    -Lion: ATK reduction 25% > 30%
    -Iris: Enemy’s DEF reduction 50% > 60%; Energy cost 70 > 150
    -Black Tiger: Continuous damage equal to 35% > 25%
    -Aladdin: 45% chance of curing abnormal statuses > 65%
    -Cathy: Linear damage equal to 210% of ATK > 250%
    -Lena: ATK boost 350% > 400%
    -Pandora (Dark): Continuous damage equal to 20% of ATK > 25%
    -Lycan: Continuous damage for 10 turns > 15 turns
    -
    -Victoria: Linear damage equal to 220% of ATK > 250%
    -Crystal / Olivia: Linear damage equal to 240% > 260%
    -Lisa: Continuous damage 25% > 80%
    -Emma: Chance of stunning all enemies for 6 turns > 20 turns
    -Emily: Binding all enemies for 4 turns > 10 turns
    -Tom: Damage reduction 20% > 40%

    Thank you,
    GMAlisa

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Yay! I might actually use my water siren now

    Thanks,
    Nate
    IGN: Nazt_Nate
    Code: 5xe9r
    Level: 7x
    Last Raid Rank: #16 (Kaz)
    Current Lead Deck: SR Sen(61), SR Lynn(62), SR Daniel(60)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Attendance Rewards Updated
    -Attendance rewards will be changed
    -Day 1 will start after the maintenance
    That's unfortunate, we won't be able to fill everything then
    :3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redleaf View Post
    That's unfortunate, we won't be able to fill everything then
    Actually they are replacing it with better rewards

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Oh! To be honest I didn't really mind the rewards, I just wanted to fill that up and grab what's given ^_^
    Thanks for the head up
    :3

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Christina's skill nerfed again?

    I get it her skill is very strong and all but it's really sad when the only good warrior I have keeps getting nerfed.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMAlisa View Post
    -Mileage will be accumulated for every 3★ warrior you've obtained since the start of the game's service until the maintenance.
    So, if I understand this correctly we should have mileage from all the warriors we've accumulated in the past? Because if this is true it might be broken since I currently have 0 mileage.


    EDIT: NEVER MIND. I found it. Mileage was a gift in my mailbox.
    Last edited by logger; 01-11-2017 at 04:42 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I still feel like chloe and aladdin still have pretty awful skills. I mean aladdins skill even if it does proc everything still doesnt do much.
    I really like chloe, I want her to be good
    Nerf to Christina is perfectly understandable though
    And thirdly I appreciate all the improvements you have made to summons, when game was first released summon rate was pure misery and now its about what it should be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •