Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeah haha I'm in the top 2% & I've JUST finished the one row I've been working on (Hero Crystals). There's no way in heck I'm completing this event & the roadmap is so generic this time so I didn't bother with spending gems on swords last weekend. I don't know what they were smoking with 450 snowflakes per item but I hope they brought enough for the rest of the class.

With 16 objectives at 450 items each that's 7200 needed to have completed the event. We're about halfway through the events duration and so far only 9 people on my server have broken 7200. The number of collected items drops off drastically after the top 9 players. In fact only the top 38 players have even HALF of the required items so far. I understand that this game needs people to buy things to stay afloat, but I can't rationalize myself spending money on an event that's this incredibly difficult to finish.

The prizes aren't even that great, with the exception of the unobtainable completion prize. I'm seriously disappointed, and after the Kanterburmas event dungeon was delayed for so long I really hoped for something better than this. 200 event items per prize still would have been reasonably difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasuperspy View Post
    Yeah haha I'm in the top 2% & I've JUST finished the one row I've been working on (Hero Crystals). There's no way in heck I'm completing this event & the roadmap is so generic this time so I didn't bother with spending gems on swords last weekend. I don't know what they were smoking with 450 snowflakes per item but I hope they brought enough for the rest of the class.
    You make a great point. With just one more week to go, I don't think I'm gonna finish this event without the convert an insane number of gems to swords. The rewards are definitely nice, but for an average player, I don't think 2 weeks was enough time.

I'm using at least 300 swords/day( Magic metal daily Quest)and I did not completed half of the objective(37% now, top 1.1%). It is probably than this event is only for the top 0.8% ~ 0.9% ... Congratulations

I'm hoping there is a big event snowflake drop over the weekend. I'm also in the top 2% and no where near 50 percent.

Not sure why everyone is having so much issue with the event.. I haven't bought any swords and I've easily passed 50% today

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrules View Post
    Not sure why everyone is having so much issue with the event.. I haven't bought any swords and I've easily passed 50% today
    Surely, you are Vip lvl1 and have no bonuses from shop?
    MW - lvl420 - G1- 206-519-4965 - 3t dph
    quit dw / fw / mw

Quote Originally Posted by vesphera View Post
    Surely, you are Vip lvl1 and have no bonuses from shop?
    vip level doesnt affect snow flakes drop, speed yes, but still you need swords to do runs. i didnt spend anything , i am vip 5 (for over half a year without spending) just used some pal points and stashed gems. i am on 5k points now.

I agree, it is hard event if you use only daily swords (around 200) but.. is every event must me doable for casuals? then they should just send all rewards to us and forget. some events should require some dedication and gems/sword savings. its up to you if you do that or not. in that case people who don't spend but plays very often and plan their actions - can do it, and they are rewarded for their dedication (comparing to 1-3 times daily logging casuals)
    Last edited by kohta; 01-18-2017 at 01:29 AM.
    DL Comparator (Heroes / Equipment/ Gatherings / towers) dlstats.eu
    eu server. ign: johnydlink.

If the new Special Mission was done in response to our feedback, then I'd like to say thank you for listening to the community.

Thumbs up!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by kohta View Post
    vip level doesnt affect snow flakes drop, speed yes, but still you need swords to do runs. i didnt spend anything , i am vip 5 (for over half a year without spending) just used some pal points and stashed gems. i am on 5k points now.

I agree, it is hard event if you use only daily swords (around 200) but.. is every event must me doable for casuals? then they should just send all rewards to us and forget. some events should require some dedication and gems/sword savings. its up to you if you do that or not. in that case people who don't spend but plays very often and plan their actions - can do it, and they are rewarded for their dedication (comparing to 1-3 times daily logging casuals)
    Am a casual player and so far, I have NEVER left an event unfinished since I started in 2015...
    GM SG Casual Link [Asia]/Resident troll @ CH:1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123