Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What do I have to get in the screenshot of the Purchase Details?
    War of Crown
    User: Schu
    Server: EU
    Kingdom of War [RIP]
    Server: Europe
    Kingdom: EULegend

Can we get refunded for every crystals we purchased since the beginning of the game ? Sorry if I didn't find an answer for that, I'm not English and don't understand it well

To all victims of this fraud. The game really only existed for 4 months by a company that clearly was only interested in a money grab. There is good news though. Gamevil is registered in California so the first think you can do is file a company with the CA attorney general's office which is easy enough to google. Do not bother filing with the BBB as they have an F rating with 5 out of 8 complaints totally ignored. Should you wish to file a small claims suit against them or retain an attorney here is the address of their registered agent:
    KYU C LEE
    999 N SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 450
    EL SEGUNDO CA 90245

What they did was ridiculous and people spent thousands of dollars with the expectation that the devs would build on a game and instead they just took in money without putting out any sort of development. Cya in court gamevil.

**** yeah Tade.... you still the man
    Kingdom of War
    Name:JonTargaryen
    Kingdom:Targaryn
    Server:North America

The notice says the game closes on the third, this post says the fourth.
    When exactly does the game close (date/time)?
    Info: Predestined, North America, EverKing

I notice I can still post -
    War of Crown
    Server: EU
    Kingdom of War [RIP]
    Server: Europe
    Kingdom: EULegend

I'm vexed. I contacted Apple in two emails and in an online chat.

First email: "After carefully reviewing your case, we’ve determined your purchase doesn't meet the conditions for a refund. If you’d like to learn more about our refund policy, see this page: http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/ww"
    The hell? Gamevil says in an official statement that I can get a refund, but then Apple says that that doesn't meet the conditions for a refund?

Second email: "After careful review, it appears that the app you have issue with was purchased several months ago. As much as I would like to issue a refund for the item, I have found that the purchase date of this particular item prevents me from reimbursing the funds back to your account. I would like to assure you that we are certainly able to assist you with your purchases, and even repost an item that may not be working well. However, we recommend that you notify us immediately, as our ability to resolve any issue you are experiencing diminishes after time."
    I told them about the refund request period. I told them that it started the exact day I sent the email. How can they say "request a refund sooner" when the refund period started that day?

Conversation:
    Apple: "Your refund request has been carefully considered. I tried and checked for the best options to get this back to you. At this time, we are unable to proceed with the actions you requested. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you but the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions state that all transactions are final. I would recommend reviewing the iTunes Terms and Conditions available at http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-...es/itunes/ if you have further questions as to why Apple has made this decision today.Since the refund was offered by the developers, it would best if you can direct your refund request to them. We can't reverse the charges until the developer submits a refund request. I am very sorry about the inconvenience, and I hope for your kind understanding."

Me: "Thank you. So I guess that means that Gamevil was speaking emptily when they said that they were offering refunds for content, because I'll quote from their Service Termination post: "iOS Users: Please request a refund via iTunes store."

Apple: "I understand but as it turns out, we are unable to proceed with the request. Please know that I did all my best and exhausted my resources."

Me: "Okay, that's really unfortunate. Thank you for trying your hardest Jacob! I guess I'll tell the other iOS users to not bother with refunds, since the closing of the game is not covered under Apple's refund policy.
    "That's it, right?
    "That's why I can't get a refund?"

Apple: "We’ll be taking note of this so we can be in touch with the developers and see what further actions can be taken. We recommend that you contact them as well to follow-up with this."

---

Basically, Apple cannot do anything unless Gamevil sends them a refund request, despite what Xetal said in the initial post. So direct your complaints to Gamevil and hopefully we can hold them to their word and give us our refunds.
    Info: Predestined, North America, EverKing

You mean GameEvil was running a con? I would never accuse such a reputable firm of such actions, c'mon.

It's not like Evil is their last name or something...
    -mashedup

Guild - wester

North American Server

Kingdom of War

(Feel free to Message me with any thoughts - questions)

I wonder if anyone already got their refund already..
    ---Even if the morrow is barren of promises---
    ---Nothing shall forestall my return---
    ---To become the dew that quenches the land---
    ---To spare the sands, the seas, the skies---
    ---I offer thee this silent sacrifice---

When will the refund happen? I want to put those money onto War of Crown or Devillian... Come on Gamevil.
    ---Even if the morrow is barren of promises---
    ---Nothing shall forestall my return---
    ---To become the dew that quenches the land---
    ---To spare the sands, the seas, the skies---
    ---I offer thee this silent sacrifice---

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast