Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Open letter to Ironsight

Ironsight - firstly - thank you for posting what you did. Its much appreciated and secondly I would like to publicly apologise to you. I have never accused you of anything but I was dubious. However, I fully accept I was wrong to think that and would like to offer my sincerest apology.

Here are my last two months, the 79.99GBP entries are also crates from Afterpulse but aren't showing first and basically anything over £0.00 is Afterpulse gold. I believe you know I don't have amazing firearms but was just calling me out on that. My main primary is still my A500 7*, I have a 7* KPM which doesn't beat a 5* UNK (pulled 2 x 6*) and a 7* HMG which I received via a combine.

http://imgur.com/a/LvYsX

You more than anyone should feel aggrieved about the inbox glitches as they have infinitely more gold than you ever bought out your pocket and it cost them nothing. They are destroying the game as people are leaving in their droves. I went in to ranked yesterday played 2/3 matches and was already in the top 15%. No body is playing and for certain there isn't half the people playing as there was a few months ago. They have destroyed the game with their greed.

There were two sorts of people who knew about the glitch.

The ones who said nothing or shared it with their friends. They all raced to get the 7* UNKs and 7* launchers. They openly flaunt them even though you can see in their inventory they have 1000+ of grenades, media kits etc..

And ones like me, who PM'd Snowsnake, PM'd the other mod who's name escapes me, PM'd mods on this forum but not on this game, emailed support and also contacted them via Facebook about the glitch. I even supplied detailed instructions and a video on how to do it so they could patch it ASAP as like you, I have spent money and don't want the game to be destroyed.

To surmise, I will never legitimise a 7* UNK player by playing with them, I will quit the game.

Best of luck and no hard feelings I hope.
    Last edited by LeeJChapman; 06-18-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJChapman View Post
    Ironsight - firstly - thank you for posting what you did. Its much appreciated and secondly I would like to publicly apologise to you. I have never accused you of anything but I was dubious. However, I fully accept I was wrong to think that and would like to offer my sincerest apology.

Here are my last two months, the 79.99GBP entries are also crates from Afterpulse but aren't showing first and basically anything over £0.00 is Afterpulse gold. I believe you know I don't have amazing firearms but was just calling me out on that. My main primary is still my A500 7*, I have a 7* KPM which doesn't beat a 5* UNK (pulled 2 x 6*) and a 7* HMG which I received via a combine.

http://imgur.com/a/LvYsX

You more than anyone should feel aggrieved about the inbox glitches as they have infinitely more gold than you ever bought out your pocket and it cost them nothing. They are destroying the game as people are leaving in their droves. I went in to ranked yesterday played 2/3 matches and was already in the top 15%. No body is playing and for certain there isn't half the people playing as there was a few months ago. They have destroyed the game with their greed.

There were two sorts of people who knew about the glitch.

The ones who said nothing or shared it with their friends. They all raced to get the 7* UNKs and 7* launchers. They openly flaunt them even though you can see in their inventory they have 1000+ of grenades, media kits etc..

And ones like me, who PM'd Snowsnake, PM'd the other mod who's name escapes me, PM'd mods on this forum but not on this game, emailed support and also contacted them via Facebook about the glitch. I even supplied detailed instructions and a video on how to do it so they could patch it ASAP as like you, I have spent money and don't want the game to be destroyed.

To surmise, I will never legitimise a 7* UNK player by playing with them, I will quit the game.

Best of luck and no hard feelings I hope.
    It takes a big person to admit they're wrong, and to publically apologize. My hat is off to you. And to Ironsight for sharing his purchase info.

And a "+1" to your comments re: cheating affecting the game.

I'M NOT SPENDING ANY MORE MONEY UNTIL THE CHEATERS ARE BANNED.
    IGN: devourer
    Current level: 40

Primary: 7* things (so much farming!)
    Secondary: 7* other things

I try to play an active, non-camping game. I hope you do to because that makes AP a lot more fun for everyone.

AP.doc

I've also spent my share on this game. Sadly, I'm not lucky enough to open crates containing OP weapons. As much as I wanted one, my spending day ended with the Most Wanted Event since I can't pull enough to make a 6* not a lone a 7* OP weapon. If it's this difficult, those other players must had been extremely lucky to pull enough to make a 7*.

I battle in rank play just fine with my built up ($0.00) 7* A500!

I am showing my investment into this game because I am one who also voice my concern against the cheaters/glitchers/etc. I want Gamevil to take the necessary enforcement actions and take care of us, the honest players. When will this day come?

+100

Well said. The game is lucky to have all of you honest players. Unlike some that are pretending to be fair and just and all that but at the end of the day just plainly abusing the power. You know who I am referring to. But nothing will be done at the end of the day. So either accept the reality and move on or bite the bullet and wait for a better game to come along.

I'm guessing a lot of players that are just starting out will play ranked and get demolished by the few that have used the exploit to obtain their 7* weapons. These new players will most likely leave after release how far behind they are and calculating how much money it would take to catch up.

Looking at the players with the top training scores you can see who is grinding their way to legitimate weapons and those that are simply using 4* star weapons to power up their weapons of choice.

I know of two players that made "how to" guides on how to use the inbox exploit. One player deleted his video and the other made it private but I saved them before this happened. I'm just waiting to see what happens with regards to the exploiters before I try to seek recompense.

Anyone can spend their money how they see fit and if they choose to spend a little or a lot it should be of no concern to others. But if you do choose to spend money there is an expectation that what you do puchase won't be available to others for free. It is the biggest spenders that should be most aggrieved.

LMAO you guys are insane spending thousands. Thats 80 bucks I'm never gonna get back and on top of that they killed my AG10 wtf plus out of all that gold and cash the best thing I got was the assault pants.
    Last edited by Rameyrox; 06-18-2016 at 03:01 PM.
    In Game Name: Rameyrox
    Current Level: lvl.40
    Preferred Primary Weapon: Six Star AG-10 Maxed Out, Six Star Izu G, Six Star M349 Chrome
    Preferred secondary: Five Star Veteran PW-9, Five Star RL, Five Star GL, Five Star KG18
    Æ

but seriously tho any of you who used the inbox exploit should go F### yourselves cuz that SH## aint fair for those of us who spent our real hard earned cash.
    also if ur wondering why everything is expensive its cuz its Canadian dollars AKA terrible lol
    Last edited by Rameyrox; 06-18-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    In Game Name: Rameyrox
    Current Level: lvl.40
    Preferred Primary Weapon: Six Star AG-10 Maxed Out, Six Star Izu G, Six Star M349 Chrome
    Preferred secondary: Five Star Veteran PW-9, Five Star RL, Five Star GL, Five Star KG18
    Æ

Quote Originally Posted by Rameyrox View Post
    but seriously tho any of you who used the inbox exploit should go F### ourselves cuz that SH## aint fair for those of us who spent our real hard earned cash.
    also if ur wondering why everything is expensive its cuz its Canadian dollars AKA terrible lol
    Tbh anyone that says they had spent over a grand does sound crazy as fk inside-and outside the game. Not judging but.... That's just a lot of fking money on a app based on chance regardless of your situation or status. Whatever, guys been doing that sh1t on other games so it's not new. Can't speak for others but the money I dropped here felt like it was wasted. Won't say how much I spent (that's private...) plus that inbox glitch was it for me, to have the same amount of gold some guys had stocked up I'd need to spend $1000+? Just to get more bs LMAO Nope not from me.
    IGN: Jtrob5
    Region: USA

I thought that maybe gamevil would take care and weed out the exploiters but after seeing that not only did they not punish them, they gave them a job....I lost all hope. You should be ashamed of yourself and you know who you are! Not saying any names but first name rhymes with few, second name fun, third name ton....

IGN: Ragingmedic
    Primary:7* CQR atom / 7* Unk CQB /7* Pnox / 7* KPK Bravo
    Secondary: 6* KG-18 Chrome/7* MK330-GL Atom /7* AGL / 6* AKSG Charlie

I feel sorry for people that complain about AGL users. By feel sorry I mean I enjoy killing them more!

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Soldier View Post
    I'm guessing a lot of players that are just starting out will play ranked and get demolished by the few that have used the exploit to obtain their 7* weapons. These new players will most likely leave after release how far behind they are and calculating how much money it would take to catch up.

Looking at the players with the top training scores you can see who is grinding their way to legitimate weapons and those that are simply using 4* star weapons to power up their weapons of choice.

I know of two players that made "how to" guides on how to use the inbox exploit. One player deleted his video and the other made it private but I saved them before this happened. I'm just waiting to see what happens with regards to the exploiters before I try to seek recompense.

Anyone can spend their money how they see fit and if they choose to spend a little or a lot it should be of no concern to others. But if you do choose to spend money there is an expectation that what you do puchase won't be available to others for free. It is the biggest spenders that should be most aggrieved.
    Three words: Class Action Lawsuit
    Combat Veteran: US ARMY

In-Game Name: 4cMultiplier
    Current Level: 40
    Primary/Secondary: Lower right corner of your hud, your dead!
    Region: Irvine, CA USA

Oscar Mike Out!

Force Multiplier:
    A capability that, when added to and employed by a combat force, significantly increases the combat potential of that force and thus enhances the probability of successful mission accomplishment. (JP 3-05.1)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast