Default Issue when starting the game

After last update game won't let me play.

A windows appears saying:

[0x03046800]
    >JNIH00K#
    >XposedBridge.jar

Security engine v.3.2.10

Yes I have a rooted phone. No I don't play any pirated or hacked version of the game. Just the official one. :/

really frustrating when I've been able to play this game with my rooted phone with no problems.

Any suggestions?

Ah, good to see the issue has already been mentioned here.
    I left the game a few months ago, and reinstalled it last night to see what was new. I managed to play for a few hours, then closed it for the night. This morning I was confronted with that error message, preventing me from starting the game (which is a real shame, because I like how it looks now).
    Meanwhile I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and still got the same error.
    I am now reinstalling again, after turning off Xposed (yes, I found an option to disable Xposed somewhere in my ROM's settings), let's see if that fixes the problem...
    However, it makes no sense that Xposed causes a problem with the game, and we should be allowed to play without tinkering with the device's system options. I hope GAMEVIL decides to implement some other form of security that doesn't hinder our personal and technological experience with our own gadgets! -.-

EDIT: disabling Xposed does seem to have resolved the issue, by the way.
    Last edited by kathull; 09-08-2015 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kathull View Post
    Ah, good to see the issue has already been mentioned here.
    I left the game a few months ago, and reinstalled it last night to see what was new. I managed to play for a few hours, then closed it for the night. This morning I was confronted with that error message, preventing me from starting the game (which is a real shame, because I like how it looks now).
    Meanwhile I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and still got the same error.
    I am now reinstalling again, after turning off Xposed (yes, I found an option to disable Xposed somewhere in my ROM's settings), let's see if that fixes the problem...
    However, it makes no sense that Xposed causes a problem with the game, and we should be allowed to play without tinkering with the device's system options. I hope GAMEVIL decides to implement some other form of security that doesn't hinder our personal and technological experience with our own gadgets! -.-

EDIT: disabling Xposed does seem to have resolved the issue, by the way.
    Good to know this! Thanks for the tip!

Default security engine v4.2.7

I have a problem too 0×0004200
    Apihook#
    Derobv.android.xposed.xposedbridge

I donk know what the mean I have no xposed.My phone not root