Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hall of Fame!

Quote Originally Posted by KbKush88 View Post
    A few more good players
    Juice
    xZenosx
    Roberto
    Player (aka Joey, gg templar recognized by his helsteel and overlord sabres)
    Toad
    Player (osakii on forums, another good templar)
    Hyggf ( gg zerker)
    Blackjesus
    Xanax
    Nygiaz (this guy has a temper, funny to piss him off lol)
    Fallen
    Jinx (prolly best sorceress on server1)
    Aside from Zen, are all these positively "legit" non-hackers, non farmers? I've played with fallen, roberto, Zen, hyggf, blackjesus, xanax, nygiaz (at least those are ones i remember playing with).. 3 of those names I question.. Fallen and roberto off hand as i remember blatent shadiness, the 3rd i won't mention as the name just hits a cord as one I've caught before.. My main point was if they were completely verifiable as i already know a few of those that consistently top the rankings in dm..

Quote Originally Posted by trippz1 View Post
    Surprised no one mentioned 350zr, i have heard great things about him on the forum.
    350zR, yes.. I forgot about 350 for a second as I didn't see him in the top 5 or even on the board this round. He might've taken a week off or something.. but yeah, he is good and very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vino View Post
    Aside from Zen, are all these positively "legit" non-hackers, non farmers? I've played with fallen, roberto, Zen, hyggf, blackjesus, xanax, nygiaz (at least those are ones i remember playing with).. 3 of those names I question.. Fallen and roberto off hand as i remember blatent shadiness, the 3rd i won't mention as the name just hits a cord as one I've caught before.. My main point was if they were completely verifiable as i already know a few of those that consistently top the rankings in dm..

350zR, yes.. I forgot about 350 for a second as I didn't see him in the top 5 or even on the board this round. He might've taken a week off or something.. but yeah, he is good and very strong.
    Roberto has been playing this game for a long time, when templar was only character. He is good friends with Montezuma who can also back him, as for Fallen i've played with a few times and always played fair and was cool talking to so im assuming he's legit

And how come i dont see u that much ingame vino lol u seem cool on here would be fun to kill together
    Last edited by KbKush88; 12-20-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Wheres my name ??<=(

Quote Originally Posted by KbKush88 View Post
    A few more good players
    Juice
    xZenosx
    Roberto
    Player (aka Joey, gg templar recognized by his helsteel and overlord sabres)
    Toad
    Player (osakii on forums, another good templar)
    Hyggf ( gg zerker)
    Blackjesus
    Xanax
    Nygiaz (this guy has a temper, funny to piss him off lol)
    Fallen
    Jinx (prolly best sorceress on server1)
    I agree with all these names, except for Fallen. Fallen was in the chat channel the other day bragging about his hacks, and trying to get people to join his "hacker crew". Although it is possible someone else made a character named Fallen and was trying to tarnish his name, im not ruling that out, lol

While im thinking about it, KbKush88 is definitely worthy of being on this list also, seen him a couple times here and there in BR and DR, alwasys viewed KB as a solid player

And also, as far as Jinx, he/she is the only sorceress ive seen that can match my sorceress scores in boss raid. havent seen them in deathmatch, but just going by BR performance i would say that Jinx is definitely one of the top sorceress on server 1
    Last edited by skavenger216; 12-20-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    Your signature has been seen and is too testosterone-filled for us. P.S. Do not OD on steroids either.

Thanks Kush for mentioning my name! I like to give shout outs but seems like all the names that I'm familiar with is already on the list

Stay legit and play Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216 View Post
    I agree with all these names, except for Fallen. Fallen was in the chat channel the other day bragging about his hacks, and trying to get people to join his "hacker crew". Although it is possible someone else made a character named Fallen and was trying to tarnish his name, im not ruling that out, lol

While im thinking about it, KbKush88 is definitely worthy of being on this list also, seen him a couple times here and there in BR and DR, alwasys viewed KB as a solid player

And also, as far as Jinx, he/she is the only sorceress ive seen that can match my sorceress scores in boss raid. havent seen them in deathmatch, but just going by BR performance i would say that Jinx is definitely one of the top sorceress on server 1
    Lol thanks bro same to you! I dont see many ppl from the forums except zenos and montez, i guess cause im a night owl and play mostly late
    And if u seen Fallen braggin about hacks then im taking him off, was just going by the times I've encountered him in DM, seemed legit

7. Default

I do not feel as though I am a top player or pro by far but I would like to add that I am def keeping up with you guys. And the only reason I wanted to state that is because I haven't spent but .99c on Da and I feel thats pretty good for what I've accomplished sofar. Oh and to those of you who know me, my s3 is up and running so I'm back [at least till my screen dies again]

I don't normally do this but since a player named Conte decided to come and harass me in a game where i was playing with my friends about something i have written on this thread, please Conte come and point out exactly what i wrote that you consider "bull****"? Please address these things here rather than in game as i really don't appreciate people talking trash to me over forum matters when i am trying to play.

Here is my Hall of Fame list for NA server 1.
    (Note, names featured here are people not only close to me.. But people who make my life hell when Im up against them lol And 80% of the people on both these lists have came up from scratch like myself and became killing machines, True Hall of Famers who's names deserve to be on this list.
    Also, Im writing down their main characters only...No particular order because I love all of you f u c k e r s equally! )

Templars:

1. Jackson
    2. Jigsaw
    3. Doomsday
    4. Acolyte
    5. Aaaaaa
    6. CCreeper
    7. EPEN
    8. Roberto
    9. Matt
    10. Sleeper
    11. Seifador
    12. Balord
    13. Slasher
    14. Kbkush88
    15. TheKiller
    16. King
    17. Dek2
    17. Laggins
    18. Andy
    19. Hellyea
    20. Medghost77
    21. DarkKnight
    22. Player(Known as joey with heelsteel and sabre)
    23. John
    24. Juanton(known as Elsanto now)
    25. Killa(with abyss)
    26. Paulo
    27. Shun
    28. llben28
    29. Killa (with WC)
    30. BlackJesus
    31. Holyfather
    32. Vonve
    33. RandomHero
    34. Winnah
    35. Player(known as Sam with abyss and iron plate)
    36. Bbjjjkk
    37. Stoopidfoo
    38. Chaos
    39. DANGEROUS
    40. Noxplode
    41. Dragon
    42. Julito
    43. Sinbad
    44. Ronald
    45. 5000
    46. HellsAngel
    47. Chinster
    48. ManuelSM11
    49. Pablito
    50.Vicvv
    If you're left out either I forgot you, or you aren't H.O.F in my eyes.

Archers:

1. Lanfear
    2. Likwidx
    3. xZen0sx
    4. Skavenger
    5. Jyfe
    6. Juice
    7. Pimple****
    8. 11111111
    9. SpitfirE
    10. Beatless
    11. SonicBunny
    12. Saika
    13. Alearcher
    14. Forge
    15. Lila
    16. Xanax
    17. Shikara
    18. Rider
    19. Wind
    21. Arielace
    22. Esmee
    23. Swizzle
    24. StayFrosty
    25. Chileno
    26. ForeverMZ
    27. Vivacious (Although he throws racial slurs)
    28. Phorealz
    30. Bluester
    31. Orion
    32. Tbrdy
    33. Nick
    34. Tomm
    36. DarkRanger
    37. NINJA
    39. Bowzona
    40. Puffnuts
    41. Angle
    42. BigG
    43. Vino
    44. Headshot
    45. Zloboe****
    46. Rawness
    47. Rosita
    48. Slutter
    49. Nygiaz
    50. Jager
    51. Arwen
    52. Magzilla
    53. Madara
    54. Apathy
    Again, if you arent on the list I probably forgot you and will remember later or you jusf aren't H.O.F in my eyes.

P.s I started blushing like a teenage girl on her first date when I saw my name, Not that I know what that feels like.... Or nothing lol.
    Last edited by Montez; 12-28-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Removed 4 names.

**** montez... that is some list there! i dont think i can even NAME that many DA players, lol, let alone that many HOF caliber players. Your memory is much better than mine XD
    Your signature has been seen and is too testosterone-filled for us. P.S. Do not OD on steroids either.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast