Question Old Account on new iPhone ? [NEED QUICK HELP]

Situation :

In the next two days, I will receive an iPhone 4G I bought and I am going to sell my "old" iPhone 3GS
    I am playing Spirit Stones and I havent connected to Facebook yet

Question :

Is it possible to get my old "account" back that I created on the 3GS or is the data based on my phone, since I didnt have to create a password
    I heard of the possibility to make a backup on the servers of GAMEVIL, if it exists I'd appreciate an explanation
    Also someone on the forum said, that it is possible to connect with facebook and somehow "bind" your game data to this very facebook account
    If this is also a possible way of dealing with my Situation, please explain it to me.

So PLEASE experienced gamers in this forum, help me to get back my precious cards !
    And sorry for the fact that my english is a bit stumble, and writing a bit harsh.
    Spirit Stones
    Lvl 38
    SirNuke!
    B1169393

Hellgate
    Party ATK : 1813
    Party HP : 24604

WeChat ID : SirNuke

Also, I found a form to fill out for Monster Warlord if you want to transferr your data to another device, but I cant seem to find something similar for Spirit Stones.
    Any help ?
    Spirit Stones
    Lvl 38
    SirNuke!
    B1169393

Hellgate
    Party ATK : 1813
    Party HP : 24604

WeChat ID : SirNuke

GAMEVIL is offline Administrator ★ GAMEVIL Official Admin ★

Hi SirNuke, thank you for sharing your current situation.

Unfortunately, the only way you can get your old "account" back is to connect with FB before you change yours to iPhone4G.

If you connect your account to FB, you can restore that account right back up. Otherwise, you cannot use the same account and you need to make a new account.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused due to this issue.
    Thank you for your support and patience.

Spirit Stones Team